Atmosphere of Tibet:
1. How’s the atmosphere in Tibet? Is it sweltering in summer? Is it exceptionally cool in winter?
Tibet is in a high level, and it has a place with run of the mill fleece exceptional atmosphere. Atmospheres are very unique in various zones of Tibet. The eastern Tibet which is at a lower rise is hotter than western Tibet. In some mountain territories, there are four seasons in the meantime in various elevation. The climate in multi day shifts incredibly, as well. The night is chilly while the day is warm. It traverses 12-15 degrees centigrade in a solitary day.
Atmosphere in southeastern Tibet including Nyingchi and Chamdo is refreshing with a normal temperature of eight degrees centigrade; while in western Tibet (Shigatse and Nagqu) is very chilly with a normal temperature beneath zero degree.
Anyway in the focal territory of Tibet, the atmosphere of Lhasa and Tsedang is more positive for voyaging. Voyagers can visit these two zones all year around, not very sweltering in summer and not very chilly in winter.
2. How is the street condition in blustery season in Tibet? Need I take any rainproof with me?
The stormy season in Tibet is for the most part from June to August and it has an awful effect on the streets. Be that as it may, there are many track upkeep laborers and nearby armed force would likewise offer assistance to reestablish the streets. As a rule, it just takes a couple of hours to make the streets practical once more. With respect to the rainproof, you are proposed to take overcoat, rain-verification pants and shoes in the event that you need to trek, climb the mountain or ride a bicycle. On the off chance that you have amass visits sorted out by some movement organizations, for the most part you don’t have to take rainproof with you, since Tibet regularly rains during the evening and the climate is very great in the daytime. Moreover, the vacationer transport is dependably alongside you.
3. What is the best time to movement to Tibet?
As a rule, early April is the start of movement season, which endures to mid-June when a substantial number of Chinese voyagers race to Tibet for summer occasion. Late June to the finish of National Holiday is the pinnacle travel season when some essential celebrations held in Tibet, as Shoton Festival, Gyantse Dawa Festival and Nagqu horse riding Festival. After mid October, Tibet swings to winter and as the guests decrease extraordinarily, the greater part of lodgings are shut for the poor reservation.
With respect to the best time to movement, it relies upon your movement necessity.
1. On the off chance that you need a greatly modest cost, go to Tibet in winter, from December to next March. Every one of the things are very shabby; even the visitor locales offer 30-half markdown on extra charge. Inns are shabby, as well. You can appreciate 5 star inns with under 100USD including breakfast. Contrasted and going in August, the expense of a winter visit is just half 60% of a late spring visit. On account of the poor measure of guests, the Potala Palace enables you to spend even an entire day in it. In addition, the priests are not occupied and have save time to visit with you.
2. On the off chance that you like trekking, do it at May or September when the rainstorm will never trouble you and the climate is moderate and charming.
3. In the event that you cherish Mt.Everest and need to see its unmistakable face, attempt to keep away from the precipitation season and foggy climate.
4. On the off chance that you want to visit the field in north Tibet, do the visit in July when the blossoms sprout in tremendous meadow and gatherings of yak and sheep, Tibetan migrant tents spread everywhere throughout the prairie.
5. The individuals who need to drive to Tibet through Sichuan-Tibet expressway ought to keep away from the blustery season. There will be mudslides, collapses and soil on specific segments of the street, hindering the section of vehicles.
About high elevation affliction
1. What is high elevation affliction? What’s the indication of high elevation disorder?
High elevation ailment may happen at high heights (more than 2700m) because of the diminishing accessibility of oxygen. It more often than not happens following a fast climb and can for the most part be averted by rising gradually. Manifestations regularly show themselves six to ten hours after climb and for the most part die down in one to two days, however they every so often form into the more genuine conditions. Normal side effects of high elevation disorder incorporate shortness of breath, migraine, weakness, stomach disease, dazedness, and rest unsettling influence.
2. How to keep away from or mitigate high elevation ailment?
Keep a decent state of mind, don’t be excessively energized or be excessively stressed over high elevation ailment. Prior to visiting Tibet, get as solid as could reasonably be expected, both physically and mentally.
Deal with yourself and abstain from coming down with bug before going to Tibet, and not to wash up at the initial two days after you are in Lhasa to abstain from being chilly, or you will effortlessly experience the ill effects of height ailment under powerless physical condition.